Private Facebook Group for LTC Heroes
Lewis and the LTC Heroes podcast has organized a private Facebook group for long-term care leaders that not only provides them with a forum for discussion but also invaluable tools and resources designed specifically for decision-makers in the industry.
This private group is absolutely free to join. Further, you or staff members you would like to highlight can request to appear on the LTC Heroes podcast or the live stream at any time. Host Peter Murphy Lewis is eager to highlight any and every long-term care hero. Recent guests whose interviews were posted inside the group include:
- Carol Silver-Elliott, the president and CEO of Jewish Home Family (watch here)
- Dr. David Gifford, the director of the Center for Health Policy Evaluation in LTC at AHCA (watch here
- Mark Klyczek, the president and CEO of Virginia Health Services (watch here )
And those who join the Facebook group will also gain access to over twenty free tools designed to help leaders improve their systems. These are SOPs and how-tos on topics like:
- Testing your website’s efficiency
- Negotiating your next EHR contract
- Interviewing staff members
- Getting to the first page of Google
- Highlighting the outstanding features of your facility
- Managing your MDS coordinator in order to maximize PDPm reimbursements
To join this exclusive group, click here.
Representing LTC Heroes Across the Nation
Beginning in early 2022, Lewis started to attend conferences and conventions across America, speaking with leaders, keynote speakers, and board members on staffing, government funding, and more. Documenting these interviews in the form of podcasts and videos has allowed those not present to benefit from the insights shared.
In February of 2022, the GHCA invited Lewis. The response from attendees was overwhelmingly positive. And so Lewis was invited to the MHCA and HIMSS22 in March. At these events, Lewis has conducted interviews with:
- Taylor Davis, the president of KLAS Research
- Julieann Esper Rainville the president of PointClickCare
- LaShuan Bethea, the executive director of NCAL
Lewis’ next stop will be in Columbus, Ohio for the OHCA in May.
If you believe these conversations will improve your convention’s reach, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and share your request.