Join Our Free Facebook™ Group For LTC
Inside, You’ll Get Access To..
- 20+ FREE SOPs and How-Tos to improve census, outcomes, staffing and branding
- LIVE KPI Masters Class to customize and increase your profitability
- PDPM, MDS, F TAGS Resources to improve your quality of care
And much more…
Let’s provide better care. Together
Connect with over 50 other LTC executives in a private Facebook group
Long-term care is facing a dire situation. That’s why we’re doing our part to raise awareness about the needs of our seniors. LTC Heroes is a community of dedicated leaders in the industry who want to share cutting-edge ideas and find new solutions. Join our community today to make long-term care a priority again.
By engaging with other problem-solvers, you will learn what does and doesn’t work in LTC marketing today. You will also gain FREE access to a variety of tools that will help you improve your outcomes, maximize reimbursements, and build a stronger brand:
20+ SOPs and How-Tos to improve census, staffing, outcomes, identity, branding, and more.
- 3 strategies to grow your brand using FB ads
- How to interview your staff and make them the hero
- How to negotiate your next EHR contract like a pro
- How to get your MDS nurse to maximize reimbursement under PDPM
- FREE staff meeting template to improve efficiency
- FREE employee survey to increase staff retention
- How to write a blog for presence on google (SEO)
- How to capture the outstanding features at your facility
- How to rank your facility on the first page of Google using paid ads
- How to use your personal LinkedIn profile to attract future applicants and improve staffing
- How to use Linkedin to see what your competitors are hiring for and make sure that your best staff doesn’t get stolen
- 7 Tools to help your Long-Term Care facility with digital marketing
- 7 Questions to include in your interview process to find diamonds in the rough
- Determine what your prospects think of you by this one-second website test tool
- Win at branding, with this story-telling tool for LTC prospects
- How to write newsletters that speak to your target audience
What our members are saying
Within a day of LTC Heroes publishing my podcast interview with Peter, I had a most skilled and respected administrator reaching out to me asking for some advice and direction as to Staffing and Program challenges they are facing in their 5-star facility. Importantly, what is great about the LTC Heroes’ is that it home with the 20-year veteran “5 Star veteran administrator” and will be an equally great resource to the first-year administrator, or the DON, the charge nurse, the CNA or RT, the activities staff or anyone who want to be a stronger practitioner and a stronger contributor to the team.
Founder and CEO of Seelig+Cussigh HCO LLC (S+C), Author and publisher of Revitalize