Want to be paid to become a
Certified Nursing Assistant?
We are helping young candidates who want to help take care of America’s senior population land their dream jobs.
If you love talking to, caring for, and helping older adults, we want to help you get a degree and land a job easier and more quickly. No catch!
We simply secure the funding by lining you up with the employer who will pay you after you get your certification. It’s that easy!
All you have to do is fill the form, and we’ll take care of the rest.
After you fill out the form…
1. We’ll check our database of LTC organizations looking for talented individuals
2. We’ll connect you to any such organizations in your vicinity
3. Right after you subscribe, you’ll have the opportunity to join an insider community of LTC professionals that are not only offering opportunities but also sharing valuable content to improve your career. This community is absolutely free to join (and will stay that way)!
1. Get access to job opportunities in the LTC industry near you
2. Gain FREE access to a variety of tools that will make you a more valuable professional FREE Toolkit
20+ SOPs and How-Tos to improve census, staffing, outcomes, identity, branding, and more.
- 3 strategies to grow your brand using FB ads
- How to interview your staff and make them the hero
- How to negotiate your next EHR contract like a pro
- How to get your MDS nurse to maximize reimbursement under PDPM
- FREE staff meeting template to improve efficiency
- FREE employee survey to increase staff retention
- How to write a blog for presence on google (SEO)
- How to capture the outstanding features at your facility
- How to rank your facility on the first page of Google using paid ads
- How to use your personal LinkedIn profile to attract future applicants and improve staffing
- How to use Linkedin to see what your competitors are hiring for and make sure that your best staff doesn’t get stolen
- 7 Tools to help your Long-Term Care facility with digital marketing
- 7 Questions to include in your interview process to find diamonds in the rough
- Determine what your prospects think of you by this one-second website test tool
- Win at branding, with this story-telling tool for LTC prospects
- How to write newsletters that speak to your target audience
What our members are saying
Within a day of LTC Heroes publishing my podcast interview with Peter, I had a most skilled and respected administrator reaching out to me asking for some advice and direction as to Staffing and Program challenges they are facing in their 5-star facility. Importantly, what is great about the LTC Heroes’ is that it home with the 20-year veteran “5 Star veteran administrator” and will be an equally great resource to the first-year administrator, or the DON, the charge nurse, the CNA or RT, the activities staff or anyone who want to be a stronger practitioner and a stronger contributor to the team.
Founder and CEO of Seelig+Cussigh HCO LLC (S+C), Author and publisher of Revitalize
I had the pleasure of being interviewed (actually it was more like a really fun, lively, conversation with a kindred spirit) by Peter Murphy Lewis for a podcast recently. […] At first, I didn’t think I had an hour to spare, and afterward, I was very happy that I spent the time reflecting on service, life, leadership, healthcare, and how we are all tied together in this crazy world. […] The end result was a high-quality podcast! So, if Peter invites you to join him, jump in!!
RN, MBA CEO at Sholom